Survival of the Fittest is out…Survival of the Connected is in!
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. has been serving the Church since its founding in 1927. While we are now a Fortune 500 company with over 25,000 employees and over 700 offices around the world, the Religious Practice at Gallagher is a connected group of professionals working together to bring specialized resources and expertise to managing the human, reputational and financial assets of our faith-based clients. As partners in stewardship we serve in the following ways:
- Alternative Risk Financing and Captives
- Affinity Programs
- Claims Administration & Advocacy (TPA)
- Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance (ERMC)
- Governance Practices, Performance and Leadership Development
- Health & Welfare Benefits and Wellness
- Human Resource Consulting
- Institutional Advisory (Investments, SRI) and Fiduciary Services
- International Mission & Travel
- Property, Casualty, Auto, Workers Compensation and Risk Management
- Retirement Funding Strategies
- Student Health & Risk
- Underwriting Programs for Faith-based Organizations
We also are thought leaders connecting the broader service community in finding new ways to innovate and collaborate, forming partnerships and seeking solutions that help reclaim dollars for ministry long term.
Learn more at ajg.com/religious.